Electrical and Electronics Engineering
ABOUT EEE DEPARTMENT
- The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering started in 2014. The department is heading with an objective to develop industry ready engineers while meeting local industry needs. The strength of the department is its laboratory facilities besides good infrastructure. The faculty of the department continuously encourages/drives students to involve in industrial visits, internships and provides various training programs to enhance the technical skills of the students.
- To excel globally in providing outstanding technical education, research, and ethical professionals with contemporary knowledge in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and make them tune with society aspirations.
- Impart knowledge by providing an intellectually stimulating and congenial atmosphere for exploring new ideas in multidisciplinary fields to excel in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Provide training and develop techno skill-oriented culture to meet the needs of society and industry and inculcate ethical values, discipline and team work to become successful global professionals.
- Impart quality technical education that enables building up of successful careers and motivates the pursuit of higher studies.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s)
- PEO1: Graduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering will possess an adequate knowledge in Electrical and Electronics Engineering to meet the needs of Industries with outstanding careers in any association or to exceed in higher studies.
- PEO2: Graduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering will adapt to an environment of continuous enhancement with good scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyze and design solutions in emerging technologies with good communication and managerial skills.
- PEO3: Graduates shall exhibit as successful professionals with ethical values and capable of working in multi-disciplinary areas in a team to solve real life problems in a broad societal context.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’s)
- PSO1: Ability to analyze, design and implement Electrical Systems.
- PSO2: Specify, Architect and Design Power Electronic Systems for Drives, Power quality Management and Renewable Energy Systems.