- 70% of the seats are allotted for the merit students based on their rank in EAMCET.
- 30% of the seats are under the Management quota.
- The Convener admits to the diploma program based on the polycet rank.
- If any seats are left, the student admits under the spot admission.
How to Apply
For Convener seats
- • Register for the EAMCET exam.
- • Attend the EAMCET exam.
- • Announcement of EAMCET result qualification.
- • Visit the college with the following documents:
- 1. A.P. EAMCET HALL TICKET
- 2. A.P. EAMCET RANK CARD
- 3. S.S.C CERTIFICATE
- 4. INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE
- 5. STUDY AND CONDUCT CERTIFICATE
- 6. TRANSFER CERTIFICATE(INTERMEDIATE)
- 7. CASTE CERTIFICATE
- 8. INCOME CERTIFICATE
- 9. WHITE CARD
- 10. AADHAR CARD (including Mother & Father)
- 11. STUDENT BANK PASSBOOK
- 12. STUDENTS RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOS
- Fill out the application form.
- Attend online counseling as per notification (College authorities' help in counseling can be availed).
For Management seats
Visit the campus with the following original academic certificates
- S.S.C CERTIFICATE
- INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE
- STUDY AND CONDUCT CERTIFICATES
- TRANSFER CERTIFICATE(INTERMEDIATE)
Fill out the application form
Note: Limited management seats are available in each branch, be early to visit to reserve your seat.
For Diploma Program
- CONVENER: A pass in 10th (SSC/CBSE) and qualifying for the Polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the State Government.
- MANAGEMENT: A pass in 10th (SSC/CBSE) is enough; qualifying for the entrance exam is not required.(https://polycetap.nic.in/Default.aspx )
For B.Tech Program
- CONVENER: A pass in Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 40% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and qualifying for the entrance exam EAMCET conducted by the State Government.
- MANAGEMENT: A pass in Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with a minimum 40% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is enough; no qualified EAMCET exam is required.(https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/EAPCET/ ).
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- CONVENER: A pass in Diploma with 50% aggregate and qualifying for the entrance exam ECET conducted by the State Government.
- MANAGEMENT: A pass in Diploma is enough; no qualified ECET exam is required.(https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET/ECET/ECET_HomePage.aspx ).
- The State Government will provide reimbursement for students admitted through AP EAMCET. Visit the Campus for more details.
- Academic Regulation https://jntuhceh.ac.in/downloads/R22_Academic_Regulations_B.Tech(Reg).pdf